Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 1, 2007

WHEN I'M GONE...

<-----link here

There's another world inside of me(Có 1 thế giới khác trong tôi)
That you may never see(Mà chắng bao giờ em thấy đâu)
There's secrets in this life(Cuộc sống luôn có bí mật)
That I can't hide(Mà tôi cũng chẳng có thể giấu diếm)
Somewhere in this darkness(Đâu đó trong bóng đêm)
There's a light that I can't find(Ánh sáng hiện ra mà tôi chằng thấy)
Maybe it's too far away...(Có lẽ nó quá xa xôi)
Maybe I'm just blind...(Hay có lẽ tôi mù rồi)

Maybe I'm just blind...(Có lẽ;chỉ vì tôi mù)

[chorus]
So hold me when I'm here(Vì thế;ôm tôi đi;khi tôi đang hiện hữu)
Love me when I'm wrong(Yêu ngay khi tôi sai lầm)
Hold me when I'm scared(Yêu tôi lúc tôi đang hãi hùng)
And love me when I'm gone(và ngay cả khi tôi đã lìa xa;vẫn hãy yêu tôi)
Everything I am(Mọi điều tôi có)
And everything you need(Mọi thứ em cần)
I'll also be the one(tất cả chỉ là 1)
You wanted me to be(Em muốn tôi thế nào?)
I'll never let you down(Tôi sẽ không làm em thất vọng)
Even if I could(Ngay cả khi)
I'd give up everything(Tôi từ bỏ tất cả)
If only for your good
So hold me when I'm here
Love me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared
You won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone
[end chorus]


Love me when I'm gone...

When your education x-ray
Can not see under my skin

I won't tell you a damn thing
That I could not tell my friends
Roaming through this darkness
I'm alive but I'm alone
Part of me is fighting this
But part of me is gone

Liệu 1 ngày nào đó;WHEN I'M GONE..có ai còn nhờ&có ai còn tiếc????

Không có nhận xét nào: